Argyle New Roof Installation
We Are Ready to Put Your New Roof In!
Your roof is one of the most critical parts of your home. It protects occupants and contents from harsh elements, such as rain, snow, and wind. Because of this, it is essential that if you need a new roof, you turn to an experienced company that knows how to complete installations professionally and safely. If you try to do the project yourself or rely on the services of an inexperienced contractor, you could expose yourself, others, and your property to hazardous conditions and costly repairs or expenses that could have been avoided.
At Payne Acres, we offer professional new roof installation services in Argyle, TX. Our team uses the highest quality materials and follows safety protocols and industry standards to ensure that our customers' roofs are installed correctly and safely. Beyond that, we also care about completing the project according to your specifications. That means learning about what you want and designing solutions to fit your needs. When you turn to us, you can expect to receive an exceptional customer experience, as we make it a priority to keep you informed of the project every step of the way. We will assess the scope of the work and set clear and honest expectations, including timelines and potential costs.
Taking Your New Roof Installation Project Step by Step
Installing a new roof is a complicated task. Several steps are involved in getting it put in properly and safely.
When our roofing installation professionals take on a project, we do the following:
- Evaluate the structure: The first thing we will look at is the sheathing. The sheathing is the flat panel on which your roofing material is placed. If we notice any spots that could cause issues immediately or in the future, we will address them.
- Place a roof underlayment: The underlayment is a water-resistant material that protects your home from the elements.
- Seal vents and pipes: Your structure may have vents and pipes that allow gases to be released from your home. They must be appropriately sealed to function correctly and to ensure that moisture cannot slip between any gaps.
- Install your new roof: After all the prep work is done, our team will place your new roof using the highest-grade materials.
Our new roof installation technicians in Argyle will attend to every detail at each stage in the process.
What to Consider Before Having a New Roof Installed
Of course, having a roof installed on a structure on your property is important. However, it is crucial that the project is not rushed. Hurrying through a roof installation before considering several factors can lead to costly damages in the future.
Before having a contractor start on the installation project, you may want to consider:
- The type of material for your roof
- The look you want your structure to have
- The prices of different roofing materials
- The lifespan of the product
At Payne Acres, we recognize that you want your new roof installed right. That is why we will discuss your options and the particulars of the project. These conversations will allow you to understand what's involved and give you peace of mind knowing that the work will be completed by a team that cares about delivering a quality product.
Choose Payne Acres for Your New Roof Installation
Our passionate and experienced team is prepared to deliver the first-class roofing services you need. We have decades of construction experience and stand behind our work.
“They knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you again.”- Jorge M.
“My husband is a picky one and he absolutely loves the fence they did for us!! We highly recommend you give them a call for any pipe fencing you need!!!”- Aurora G.
“We researched a number of fencing providers and ended up using Payne Acres for our pipe fencing. They were responsive and helpful when we were considering our options. They completed the project on time and did a great job. I highly recommend them.”- Sam F.
Provide Only High Quality Results
Passionate and Experienced Team
Exceptional Customer Experience